Location: Newcastle- NE11 0HZ
Duration: 1 Day training for the UKCG Kitchen Deep Cleaning Course- This course can be booked at a reduced rate when booking the BESA GHT course.
Cost: £199 + VAT- This includes a UKCG certificate for completion of the Kitchen Deep Clean course.
Kitchen Deep Clean
Who should take the course?
This course is designed for people new to the cleaning industry or for domestic cleaners looking to move to a more commercial type of clean. Kitchen Deep Cleaning goes hand in hand with Extraction cleaning with many customers wanting both services done at the same time.
Delegates will be shown various pieces of equipment as well as learning times and cleaning methods. This is a course designed to teach knowledge and methods so as such is not a pass fail course.
The Practical & Theory sessions include:
- H&S including PPE & COSHH
- Systematic ways to achieve your goal.
- Different types of equipment.
- Cleaning methods & Equipment
- The difference between Carbon, Grease, Dirt, Grime & Lime scale.
Knowledge taught within the course:
- Preparing the environment for a clean.
- Dismantling & reassembling various pieces of equipment
- Cleaning walls, Tiles and Ceilings.
- The use of floor buffers, Steam vac’s and other equipment
- Tea & Coffee is provided on the course however lunch is not ( Lots of places locally to get food)
- Local Accommodation details can be provided upon booking.
- Places are limited and must be paid for in full to book the course.
- UKCG are not liable for any travel or accommodation expenses.
- In the unlikely event a course is cancelled we reserve the right to offer a full refund or an alternative date.
19th November 2021
This includes all personal protective equipment, chemicals, cleaning equipment and a full day of training in our purpose built training area.
All of our courses are held at our training centre which is located in our Gateshead Head Office- NE11 0HZ.
Courses run from 10:00 until 16:00 depending on the level of experience of the trainees.
Local hotels are available the closest of which being the Premier Inn Newcastle Team Valley- NE11 0BE.
Please Note: The booking is non refundable.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our office on 0800 032 9533.