Location: Newcastle- NE11 0HZ
Duration: 5 Days (2 days training, 1 day Assessment for BESA GHT,1 day training on 4th day for Kitchen Deep Cleaning then 1 Day on 5th day for window cleaning)
Cost: £475 + VAT- This includes your BESA Training Card & Certificate upon Successful completion for the BESA Approved GHT course & a UKCG certificate for completion of the Kitchen Deep Clean & Window Cleaning Course).
Industrial Cleaning Course
Who should take the course?
This course includes all aspects of our BESA approved Grease Hygiene Technician course, our UKCG Kitchen Deep Cleaning course & The UKCG Water Fed Pole & Traditional window cleaning course. Please see the specification for these on the respective training pages.
Delegates will be shown training on the practical & theory side of all courses, assessments on both will be required for successful completion of the BESA GHT course. Final assessment is in the form of a multiple choice question paper, a practical assessment and a professional discussion.
The Kitchen Deep Clean & Window Cleaning Course do not require assessment for completion however Skills should be demonstrated in the practical session to show understanding of everything that has been taught.
The Course includes:
All of the training from the 3 listed courses allowing you the practical experience to run a successful cleaning business, train to work in the industry or manage all of these services.
- Doing the course does not guarantee a pass, you must successfully complete the multiple choice paper, Practical assessment & Professional discussion to pass.
- Tea & Coffee is provided on the course however lunch is not ( Lots of places locally to get food)
- Local Accommodation details can be provided upon booking.
- Places are limited and must be paid for in full to book the course.
- UKCG are not liable for any travel or accommodation expenses.
- BESA training terms & conditions will also apply. Can be provided by request.
- In the unlikely event a course is cancelled we reserve the right to offer a full refund or an alternative date.
24th – 28th August 2020
23rd – 27th November 2020
This includes all personal protective equipment , chemicals, cleaning equipment and a full day of training in our purpose built training area.
All of our courses are held at our training centre which is located in our Gateshead Head Office- NE11 0HZ.
Courses run from 09:30 until 16:00 depending on the level of experience of the trainees.
Local hotels are available the closest of which being the Premier Inn Newcastle Team Valley- NE11 0BE.
If you have any other questions please feel free to contact our office on 0800 032 9533.
Please Note: The booking is non refundable.